From time to time we’re forced to auction the contents of a storage unit due to non-payment or abandonment. For many people, this is an opportunity to find interesting deals on a wide assortment of items. Here’s how it works:
- Visit storagetreasures.com and search Barth Storage for current and ongoing units for sale.
- Photos and potential item descriptions available online.
- Place a bid on any unit(s) you’re interested in. You must bid on the ENTIRE unit, not items within.
- The highest bidder is notified at the end of the sale period.
- If you are the highest bidder, you have an entire weekend to remove the contents of the unit you have won.