- Green Bay Road: Regular walk-in auction Saturday June 9th, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Garage sale/storage unit wars of abandoned storage units. You bid on the entire storage unit. The sales are by silent bid only. NO auctioneer.
From time to time we’re forced to auction the contents of a storage unit due to non-payment or abandonment. For many people, this is an opportunity to find interesting deals on a wide assortment of items. Here’s how it works:
- We open up the doors of units that have gone to auction for the current time period.
- You can walk around and look at the items in the unit from the outside. We cannot allow you to dig through units.
- Place a bid on any unit(s) you’re interested in. You must bid on the ENTIRE unit, not items within.
- Bids are sealed and turned in to the office.
- The highest bidder is notified at the end of the sale period.
- If you are the highest bidder, you have an entire weekend to remove the contents of the unit you have won.